Monday, April 26, 2010

Art Brut - Alcoholics unanimously

Alcoholics unanimous - Art Brut. Studio version. Off Vs album "Art Brut. Slept in the face of Satan, and I woke up a bit 'confused about what I have so many people that could change I apologize to all on the pretext that bring me tea!" Bring been worried about me making coffee, I wake up all night (was up all night) I make mistakes (many mistakes) and I hid myself (not good) But I feel great that I have all night (is the 'all night) I wasError (many errors) and I hid (not good) But I feel very much that I'm trying to address it with calm, but something is wrong with me, I do not know how long I can hide to build phrases issues Bring tea! (Who seems really hurts) Bring me coffee! (If you did the Labour Day), I spent all night (all night) I make mistakes (many mistakes) and I hid myself (not good) was, but I feel fine Art [Lyrics on Brut] www.songlyrics.com I found was awake all night (was up all night) I make mistakes (many mistakes) and have a hidden (not good) but I do not t 'feel good ( Last night I tried to warn years) took to get me dressed this morning I spent the whole night (was up all night) I make mistakes (many mistakes) I'm hiding (not good) But I feel I am great all night (we tried to warn), I make mistakes(E 'ugly ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaHV4ysxjIU&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Coffee People | by TNB