Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Blur - Coffee and TV

Coffee and TV .- You feel like a chain of stores? Virtually floor of one of many zeros Kicked around bored Your ears are full but your empty Holding your heart to people who do not really care how you are so give me Coffee and TV History I have so much I'm going blind I m seen Braindead virtually Sociability It 'hard enough for me, take me away from this world is difficult, and I agree to marry, so we go back in any country, not far there are people who can start theWhy hurt yourself what your ears are full of language is the wisdom you're not sure Till the words start slurs And you can not find the door So Give Me Coffee and TV History I've seen "m goin blind and I am practically social and 'hard enough for me, take me away from this world Braindead is hard, and I agree to marry, so start all over again So Can Coffee and TV History I've seen while'm virtually blind and I'm Goin Braindead sociability is hard enoughfor me, Take me away from this world is difficult, and agree to marry, so we can start all over again Oh ... could start all over again Oh ... could start all over again Oh ... could start all over again Oh ... could start from scratch



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1uvECNUYRE&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Coffee People | by TNB