Sunday, December 26, 2010

That my heart beats for their (original)

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the adoption - Yes, they are my brothers. I'm Vietnamese. Sorry, there is always - I work full time this summer. And I have another video in a row. I hope sometime this week (and I will give another update at the end). :) Lyrics: I saw that the rules are gathered in his Sunday suit outside his home in the white picket fence. They chased butterflies with a net in hand. I want to be there to take a coffee can.And she said, "Let not because you say so, she beat of my heart I want to put in a frame in the room ..." If we were a bit 'bigger, has traveled extensively. We fifty-two east and sleep in the car. "I wake up in the morning and found our way back, because we lost, when the sky was black and she said." I will not let me go, because you say so. You will have the beating of my heart. I will bring in a frame in the room. "Now walk down the hallway to your photos of butterflies and see me. And if you are in front of them, I feel your heart beats for me.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMnuqZJuCsY&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Coffee People | by TNB