Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dirt Changin

A video made for Mother's Day from Sandhills Community Church in Columbia, South Carolina. Lyrics: Changin dirty You know I'm coming home, my husband gives me the baby, so I'm going to change the chaos. Try to change me into chaos. Try to change me into chaos. I do not have the disorder. Please change the dirty me. I have the grocery store, but hes trying to get the disorder. Try to change me into chaos. Try to change me into chaos. Too tiredto change the chaos. Really tired of changing dirty. Leaving my child in the church nursery worker sniffs the air and looks at me Hangin up their children in, like, scared, opens his mouth to speak to me I turn to walk and act like you do not see that I feel my eyes again to the I just want her insightful my place, the Bible, and hot coffee, but I know it's not all theres not a day that my work is done (done) Clean, well that just can not be fun Can you tell me what happened , my days in the sun?(G), number two, Tired, that a single number (what?) Do not get me wrong, I like a mother to raise my children is just the bomb it's just that I miss my days of calm anyone have a diaper coupons? If you are aware of the change in flight Queen Some mothers, like I said, I have diapers, wipes, cream is, Earnhardt moved as fast as I want on your computer, then one day I went to a meeting. Go for a hug of congratulations. A deafening explosion sends me into retreat. Son, what did you eat? Oye Vay...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpsmRnt8jD8&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Coffee People | by TNB