Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bear, bubble blower, and Yellowstone

Monday, August 24 north of Yellowstone. I found (on the streets so empty), stopped by a group 3 car!). It 'been a bear! The first I've seen, and it was a bear! Given the bear, until his return to the forest for the passing cars (about 15 minutes), the fear, but at that time it was fascinating to see the kind of food (which seemed pretty small for a bear). No doubt some digging and licking their paws. My account has been heavy rain the night beforeWorms had bought near the surface, and the bear had scratched the surface and lick their claws to retreat. Guests see a bear though. So far there are frequent, and for me never seen before. I got out of the geyser basin at 9ish and easy expire when Ole Faithful explode. The weather was cloudy and gloomy, and admitted men. This was a great opportunity to fly the plane. I was nervous, was not onlyPeople than I was, but also in case of accident usual, it is likely that the type of rangers bastards are good sense of humor. In the first round I lost orientation in the plane and almost faithful old noseplanted .. I bought my heart in my throat, but quickly regain control and calm the nerves when I was back in control. It 'clear that there is great potential here for FPV, but contented himself with a flight of 5 minutes before my plane back in one...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB2ce0n2iMg&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Coffee People | by TNB