Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Black and White Stripes, Chapter XII.

If not, renew, refresh, renew. STILL no job, you can expect a lot about continuing. It could be 3 or 4 hours. So do not load / ha in 6 days. School started again and the state test is coming up, so I'm very busy lately. Trust me, it was thought that it was practically dead. Lmfao. But I'm back: D So basically break the 6 days that I have alittle, but I'm back now, anyway] at the end of this face can be probley OAnd WTF? How the hell was that? I did not see coming. OHEMGEE. Then I opened my drawer in my bathroom had even finished my make-up, because I have the "beautiful" Wal-Mart (Wally World) went well, I went to my make-up to her to come, because this leads a plastic container, and something is moving, I called my mother and then realized it was a piece of gauze. Nah! Just kidding! It 'was a mouse. A mouse is Freakin 'in my makeup drawer. How can I put in the drawer I NOIdea. Scared the hell out of me though. Anyway, I thought of this story I also happen to share today. Ohh, and since then, I have my jacket and I have all these, like the skin, and what not, do you know about skin and hair to create static electricity. And then I also have my light off again and leave my room. Owwwww! Suffice it to say, I saw the spark and sparkle of felt, it hurts, again: P aha. Paranormal Activity is the best film as well EVAA me atleast. Well, I love horror...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muPlSszQIZM&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Coffee People | by TNB