Monday, October 4, 2010

Gilmore Girls S04 - Clip 06th

Season 4: Clip 6 Kirk and the man purse. - Lucas: Kirk. - Kirk: Luke. - Lucas: What about the - - KIRK: It's not a purse! - Lucas: I would not say "bag." - Kirk: Oh ... Sorry. - Lucas: What bag is gay? - Kirk: It 's a pet dog. My girlfriend has gone out of town with friends, and I see Buster for them. And they are not friends, guys. I called the hotel booked and it was found that the name of a girl in the register with her. Not that I do not trust her. - Lucas: Of course. -KIRK: there is right? - Lucas: Sure. Carol, Danny, Jamie, Sean, Chris? - Kirk: What is it? may just be a list of names of boys and girls: Lucas -. Want a coffee? - Kirk: Yes - Luke: What is it? - Lorelai: telephone cable. - Lucas: I can not get here. - Lorelai: Do not worry. E 'connected to normal. Fax line is that in a year, which is not used together. - Lucas: You mean that the fax line, which has supported me by fax, although no one has wanted to put in afax order, and never had a fax machine, as I never said every time the fax, so that nonsense fax line. - Lorelai: Wait ... Leave me to fax "used in a sentence - Lucas" Guinness World Records website Yes, this is the most that sometimes the word "Only with this fast .. -. Lorelai Man, I love e-mail. Every day Rory and I write several times , is very good - Lucas: .. If you want for the people, instead of writing to talk to them - Lorelai were looking for?...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VUMiIPqC7A&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Coffee People | by TNB